Thursday, September 25, 2014

NFL Week 3 Thoughts and my Thursday Pick

What a week 3 it was.  Just a few highlights from my end

1.  Bruce Carter hist a pick 6 in the 4th quarter to get a Dallas win.  These guys just seem to pull miracles out of their asses

2.  Cincinatti scores with an old school trick play right out of high school foot ball. 

3.  Marshawn Lynch goes beats mode for a Seattle win

Overall a nice week for NFL fans.

My stats were good for this weekend, I picked winners 68.75% of the time, and if betting I would have lost about $230  my system is improving as the weeks go on, Cant wait to see this weeks numbers.

My Thursday pick

NYG @ WAS - WAS -5.19.  Vegas has WAS -3.15, and the Moneyline is
-195\+170.  My bet is for WAS to cover the spread.  Good luck to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment